Wednesday, February 11, 2009

20 things I thought about in the minute it took to write this blog.

  1. I think writing a good blog is harder than it sounds.
  2. I think taking care of two puppies is harder than taking care of two kids.
  3. I think my wife thinks I am working hard at my computer when I am just blogging.
  4. I think my daughter may be a better cook than my wife.
  5. I think my seven year old dog is not to happy we have a puppy now.
  6. I think we are going through a major paradigm shift, not just an economic recession.
  7. I think the government wastefully spends our money.
  8. I think I would like to pay less taxes than I do now.
  9. I think it is important to have few really close Friends.
  10. I think it is fun to have many friends from all walks of life.
  11. I think it is good to spend as much time as you can with your entire extended family.
  12. I think the Patriots made the right move by making Matt Cassel a franchise player.
  13. I think Football is the best professional sport.
  14. I think Baseball is boring
  15. I think I need a new computer.
  16. I think Verizon sucks. (Although I have not tried fios yet)
  17. I think I would like to get an I-phone.
  18. I think working from home is the way to go.
  19. I think it is time to take the dogs for a walk.
  20. I think if I really thought about it I could come up with a better list of the things I think about.

2 comments:

  1. hi, I DO THIS ALL THE TIME!! and think about random unimportant things and tell whoevers next to me about them. ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, You should start a blog about your random thoughts. People love reading that stuff. People love list.
    Just think of the different reactions you get now when you tell whoever is sitting next to you.

    Could be big.

    ReplyDelete