Monday, February 23, 2009

What do you think about this?

I think I have decided to try to make this blog into an "Ask Mack" sort of a site. Anyone can pose a question to this blog, and I will tell you what I think, and then everyone else can comment on my thoughts or give their own opinion on the original question. Ask about any subject that is on your mind.
-If you just have a subject, or an idea, that you have been thinking about, and want to here other opinions, ask me, and I will tell you what I think.
-Maybe you and a friend are arguing over something and cannot come to an agreement. Tell me what the disagreement is about, and I will tell you what I think.
- If you have a situation that you might just need a different perspective on. Tell me about it, and I will tell you what I think
- Questions about Business, Money, Relationships, Anything at all that is on your mind.

Post your question anonymously, or tell me about yourself.
Between my thoughts and advise, and the other readers opinions, you may find the solution you are looking for.

I will also continue to post random thoughts of my own from time to time for you to comment on.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I'll throw you your first question to ponder. Bev and I have a constant debate over the use of the 2 and 3 letter word list in scrabble. According to the rules, these words are completely legitimate and great for your scores, however, I believe they are absurd and ridiculous to use in a friendly game. In a tournament, you should absolutely use them, but in a non-competition game amongst friends, they take away from the game.

    Here are some good examples of the absurdity of what is allowable in competitive play:
    AA, AE, MI, MM (what kind of a word is that?!), UH, OUD, HEH, BRR, HM...the list goes on. These are not in my mind real words.

    Debate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the First question.
    See my next post on "What Does Mack Think?" for my response.

    MACK

    ReplyDelete