Monday, February 2, 2009

I think I should start writing. I started this blog in order to post the message about Simple-ology's blogging course, which aloud me to get the course for free. As I take the course I am sure you will see dramatic improvements in this blog.

The thing about Simple-ology is, it has helped me to start doing the things that I think and talk about. Like setting up a blog page for instance. I had thought about it several times but never made any real attempt to start one. But now I make note of the things I want to do and accomplish, and I take the steps to get them done. It's "simple".

I will let you know how the course is after I complete it. Hopefully you will see how it is working just by reading this blog.

If you have taken the Simple-ology blogging course, let us know what you thought. If you haven't then click on the link in my first post and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment